Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! {2014}

Happy New Year....a new beginning.....a fresh start!


One year ago today I started my journey of a lifetime.  With a gym membership in hand, I was on my way to make some drastic changes!! And that I did! Am I done with my journey? Nope! It is a lifestyle change and it is still a work in progress.

After a year I am excited to say that I am down from a size 18+ to a size 12.  And there are fitness milestones that I have met too.  Some are that I have went from walking slowly on the treadmill to three miles on an elliptical in 36 minutes!  :o)

I logged 468 miles in 2013 on the treadmill and elliptical:





Am I going to stop after coming this far? No way! I haven't met my goals and I haven't completely broke some bad habits.  I found that out over the holidays!!  But, that is okay.  I am a work in progress.  I am going to get back up because it is a new year.....a fresh start!!


2010-2011

2013

Here is to an even healthier you in 2014!!
 photo WhiteBackground_zps041ac8f7.jpg

3 comments:

  1. You've had a wonderful year! Can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for you! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you also Desiree!!

      Thank you and thanks for stopping by!! :o)

      Delete
  2. What a great story and inspiration. I have gained a lot of weight over the past five years and I am wanting to do something about it. I never start anything in January thinking I will just fizzle out, but, you just motivated me. Thank you also for stopping by The Messy Roost and your sweet comment. I am glad I found you. I will be following you now. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all of you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!
(Due to spam, I only take comments from registered users)