Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Don't Step on It....It Makes you Cry!

 

Oh, can I so relate with the above cartoon!  Today was weigh in day and I stepped on the scale hesitantly. (After removing ALL weights! lol)  Yup! Up a half a pound! Waaaaa!!   Who cares what the scale says!  Well, I guess I do.  But I don't feel so bad about it because I feel better and I can tell in my clothes.  I just had a fellow blogger and MFP friend say today that what is most important is that she is on a healthier journey and the scale will not determine that journey.  I do agree with that!  I have made so many changes these last few weeks that I am very proud of. Never have I exercised consistently for 8 weeks at least five days a week.  And at my age, I know that my body is going to respond differently.  So, no excuses! I am off to the gym to climb another mountain on the treadmill! :o)

Have a wonderful weekend!



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Only a 1/2 lb after going on a cruise?? That's incredible! You should be proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the exercise it will pay off!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all of you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!
(Due to spam, I only take comments from registered users)