Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Back to Smoothies!

{a post share from NFN}

Since the holidays, this girl has been lazy with my healthier eating! No more!! I have gotten my new blender out and I am back to my smoothies!


I prefer frozen fruits in my smoothies.  I like my smoothies really cold!


This is a mixture of fresh and frozen......
1 Fuji Apple
1 Pear
1 Cup of Spinach
1 Cup Sunrise Growers Fruit Oxidant Blend
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
(Blueberries, Pomegranates, cherries, strawberries) 
1/2 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
Ice



I would love for all of you to share your favorite recipe or two.  Please comment below with your recipe!

Have a wonderful day!

 photo WhiteBackground_zps041ac8f7.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I have a TON of yummy protein smoothies on my facebook page for my blog in the "notes" section! A few I've collected over the past 2 years and some I've concocted that turned out yummy! My all time favorites are Cake Batter Protein Shake and Blueberry Muffin (and Snickerdoodle comes in a close 3rd).

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all of you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!
(Due to spam, I only take comments from registered users)