Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Chris Powell 12 Week Vemma Body Challenge Week 2

Week 2 has now ended! I was really nervous about weighing in this week.  When you have worked so hard, you want to see movement on the scale.  I was ecstatic to show another 2.7 loss!  I will take it!!
Grand total of 5.4 lbs loss!

I had a good week at the gym and logged many minutes there.  Here is some of the things I did:

50 min. Mountain Hike
61 min. on the elliptical
95 min. on the treadmill
15 min. weights
110 min. Aerobics

Carb Cycling is so easy for me.  Some of my favorites meals this week were:

My Chris Powell Protein Shakes & Bode Burn



This is a product that I have daily! It gets me through the day and the bode burn gives me the energy I need to finish the day!  Love these products!!





This is something I eat when I am on the go!




 

And on high carb days, I have been craving grapes!



 Week 3 starts now......as the weeks go by, it gets easier.  I hope to continue with a loss.  Just as long as its not a gain!

 photo WhiteBackground_zps041ac8f7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from all of you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!
(Due to spam, I only take comments from registered users)