Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

No Excuses!



While working on my healthier lifestyle, I am trying my hardest not to make excuses.  If When I succeed and reach my goal, it will because I pushed myself when I couldn't go anymore.  It will because I pushed away from the table when I really wanted a few more bites.  It will be because I stopped making excuses for why I don't feel like exercising.  Just one hour a day.....squeeze it in and you will make your goal faster, but more importantly you will feel much better!


I have been reaching all of my exercise goals.   I was excited to see my Fitbit totals for this week.  It was one of my best "step" weeks. 


36 miles of steps in one week! As you can see, Julie beat me once again! Way to go Julie!

I have been really pushing myself with increasing my incline on my treadmill workouts.  This week I am doing random incline (6.3-12)  I hope it takes another pound or two off. 

I was thinking today what would my NSV's for this week be?   I am on my 11th week of consistent exercise.  I have exercised no less than 5 days a week.  It is very exciting to think that I may be on my way to a huge change......A healthier change!  I have also logged in for 475 consecutive days on My Fitness Pal.  This has been a key to my success.  I have to be accountable for everything I put in my mouth.  Not logging got me in this predicament!


Thank you for checking in! I hope you all have a healthy week!

post signature





3 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from the NSV linkup and started following on Bloglovin. I love getting those weekly emails from Fitbit and checking my stats on the website. Hopefully next week you will beat your friend's totals!

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote! So right, no excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go that is awesome! You are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from all of you! Thank you for taking the time to comment!
(Due to spam, I only take comments from registered users)